My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunday Baptism April,11

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon as we walked down to the pond to witness Jorge Ruiz baptize his son Nik in obedience to Our Lord Jesus Christ. "Then Peter said to them"Repent and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." Acts 2: 38

The white line in these pictures is the windshield of the golf cart.



1 Comments:

Blogger The Kendalls said...

Dear GrandMary,
It was a real pleasure to be able to be with you dear people again last week. I'm sure it wasn't the easiest trip for you both, but you were a perfect example to me of enduring love and long suffering. Thank you so much for you faithful testimony. My sister's and I would love to be able to sing for you again next time we are together. I am glad you enjoyed it! "...Until we meet again....."

Love and Blessings,
Christiana Kendall

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home